Marie Claire partners with Adobe to launch the first-ever Creators Edition
Future Publishing’s leading lifestyle brand for women releases the first moving digital cover of its kind
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Marie Claire is launching the first-ever The Creators Issue, which has just gone live on Marie Claire’s platforms. The Creators Issue, photographed by Ramona Rosales, shines a light on some of the most inspiring and diverse designers, entrepreneurs, artists, innovators, directors and influencers who represent the next generation of creators.
In partnership with Adobe – the company whose mission is to empower creativity for everyone and provide opportunities and tools for storytellers around the world – Marie Claire’s The Creators Issue aims to show the breadth and depth of aspiring visionaries who are pushing boundaries and pushing creativity in every way imaginable. Marie Claire and Adobe have come together through this partnership to give creatives of all kinds the platform, resources and community they need to tell their stories and express themselves.
“We’re thrilled to have Jenny Slate covering our first-ever The Creators Issue,” said Sally Holmes, Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire. “She is a creator in every sense of the word – artist, comedian, author and actress. Jenny’s story blended with the other inspirational female creators featured in this issue harmoniously blends Marie Claire’s commitment to empowering women and telling impactful stories with Adobe’s commitment to inspiring and enabling creativity for all to create a powerful output that aims to educate, inspire and celebrate diverse voices. ”
This unique moving cover features the Marie Claire Top 21 YouTubers to Watch in a Relationship with Adobe. Marie Claire and Adobe have collaborated to create a list of emerging creatives who identify as women whose upcoming projects this year are expected to have a major impact, pushing the boundaries and transcending all aspects of creativity. The list includes female creators from various industries, from fine arts (graphic design/illustration/visual arts, animation), beauty, directing, production, filmmaking and fashion to film/TV, music, social activism, social influencers and technology.
“At Adobe, empowering and inspiring creators around the world is at the core of who we are, and we’re constantly looking for new and exciting ways to bring together diverse creators from a variety of disciplines, which is what led us to our collaboration with Marie Claire has led,” said Stacy Martinet, vice president of marketing and communications at Adobe. “This like-minded partnership fueled the creation of the inaugural series Marie Claire Top 21 YouTubers to Watch that puts aspiring creators in the spotlight while giving them a platform to highlight their work and share their creativity with the world.”
The Creators Issue includes the following content:
- Creating for change: a series of interviews with emerging artists about their projects that inspire movements
- How social media companies are helping the creators of the future: Interviews with leaders from TikTok, Meta, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest about the impact of social media platforms on YouTubers – and vice versa.
- Creating with sustainability in mind: A feature highlighting Fabscrap, a one-stop textile reuse and recycling company that challenged 5 aspiring designers to create a custom piece using only fabric scraps, leftovers or upcycled material – the look is featured in the issue revealed
- My beauty DNA: an interview with one of the industry’s leading designers, Deepika Padukone, who gives readers an inside look at her new beauty line, her personal beauty routine and the deep roots of her legacy in both
- Marie Claire Top 21 Creators to Watch in partnership with Adobe: Marie Claire opening list, created in partnership with Adobe, featuring a diverse roster of emerging creatives from a variety of industries including fine arts (graphic design/illustration/visual arts, animation), beauty, directing, producing, filmmaking, and fashion to film/ TV, music, social activism, social influencers
- 10 easy ways to express yourself: an article with 10 essential design and storytelling tactics to take your content from good to great using Adobe Creative Cloud Express
Connections. Creator. experience maker.
Future is a global multiplatform media company and leading digital publisher with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. Each month, it connects over 400 million people worldwide to their passions through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. Every year, Future draws millions of consumers to its brands’ websites, magazines, events and social spaces. His actual production company, Future Studios, specializes in producing amazing content that is enjoyed and shared by millions of people worldwide.
The market-leading portfolio of over 240 brands spans Technology, Gaming, TV & Entertainment, Women’s Lifestyle, Country Lifestyle, Luxury, Wealth, Knowledge, Music, Creative & Photography, Sports, Home Interest and B2B sectors. Brands include Techradar, Gamesradar+, Kiplinger, Country Life, woman&home, The Week, Marie Claire, Classic Rock, Guitar Player, FourFourTwo, TV Times, Homebuilding & Renovating, Decanter, Digital Camera, Guitarist, How It Works, Total Film, What Hi-Fi? and music week.
Broadsheet communications for Future Publishing (USA)